The selling price is the amount shown on the label.
Shipping, cash on delivery, and bank transfer fees may be charged separately.
Non-Format Mail: ¥350-¥500 depending on the weight.
Yu-pack: ¥620 - ¥1,000 depending on the area (we ship from Kanagawa Prefecture)
You can choose from the following options.
For prepayment, we will ship within 7 days after confirming payment.
For deferred payment, we will ship within 7 days after confirming your order.
Please note that delivery may not be possible on the requested delivery date due to product availability.
The application period is valid within 7 days after the order is placed.
If payment is not received within 7 days of placing your order, we will assume that you have no intention of purchasing the product and your order will be automatically cancelled.
Returns and refunds
Within 7 days of receipt of merchandise.
<Return shipping charges>
The customer will be responsible for return shipping.
If the item is defective, we will pay for the return shipping.
Please contact us as soon as possible after receiving the product.
In the case of shipping the wrong item or a defective item, we will exchange the item for a good one or refund your money.
Please note that we will not accept returns for other reasons.
1. definition of personal information
2. purpose of use of personal information
We will use your personal information for the following purposes
(1) To provide our services
(2) To provide information and respond to inquiries regarding our services
(3) To provide information on our products and services
(4) To respond to activities that violate the Shop's terms and conditions and policies regarding the Shop's services (the "Terms and Conditions")
(5) to notify you of changes to the Terms and Conditions of our Shop services
(6) to improve our Shop services and develop new services
(7) To create statistical data related to our store services in a format that does not allow individual identification
(8) For other purposes incidental to the above purposes.
3. change of purpose of use of personal information
The Shop may change the purposes for which personal information is used to the extent that it is reasonably deemed to be relevant, and will notify customers or publicly announce any such changes.
4. limitation of use of personal information
The Shop will not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use without the consent of the customer, except as permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations. However, this does not apply in the following cases
(1) When required by law
(2) When it is necessary for the protection of human life, human health, or property, and it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent.
(3) When it is especially necessary to improve public health or to promote the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent.
(4) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining customer consent may impede the execution of such affairs.
5. proper acquisition of personal information
The Shop will acquire personal information in an appropriate manner and will not acquire personal information through deception or other wrongful means.
6. security control of personal information
The Shop supervises its employees as necessary and appropriate to ensure the safe management of personal information against risks such as loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information. In addition, when we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information, we will provide necessary and appropriate supervision to ensure that the outsourced company manages the personal information safely.
7. provision to third parties
The Shop will not provide personal information to third parties without prior consent of the customer, except in cases where disclosure is permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations. However, the following cases do not fall under the provision of personal information to third parties as stipulated above.
(1) When personal information is provided to a third party in conjunction with the Shop's entrustment of all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
(2) When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
(3) When personal information is jointly used in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law.
8. Disclosure of Personal Information
When a customer requests disclosure of personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, the Shop will disclose the information without delay after confirming that the request is made by the customer (if the personal information does not exist, the Shop will notify the customer to that effect). However, this does not apply to cases in which the Shop is not obligated to disclose the information under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
9. Correction of Personal Information
If a customer requests correction, addition, or deletion of his/her personal information (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc.") in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law because the personal information is not true, the Shop will, upon confirming that the request is made by the customer himself/herself, make the necessary investigation without delay, correct the content of the personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use, and notify the customer to that effect. Based on the results, we will correct the content of the personal information and notify the customer to that effect (if we decide not to make such correction, we will notify the customer to that effect).
However, this does not apply to cases in which the Shop is not obligated to make such corrections, etc. under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
10. Suspension of Use of Personal Information
If we receive a request from a customer to stop using or delete (hereafter referred to as "stop using, etc.") his/her personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law on the grounds that the personal information has been handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use publicly announced in advance or has been obtained through deception or other wrongful means, we will stop using or delete the personal information without delay after confirming that the request was made by the customer himself/herself. If it is found that there is a reason for such a request, the Company shall confirm that the request is made by the customer himself/herself, suspend the use of the personal information without delay, and notify the customer to that effect. However, this does not apply to cases in which the Shop is not obligated to cease use, etc. under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
For requests for disclosure, opinions, questions, complaints, or any other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please contact us using the contact information in the "Notation based on the Act on Specified Commercial Transactions" section of the Shop, or use the inquiry form on the Shop page.
13. Continuous Improvement
- Credit card / Debit card payment
- Bank transfer